Know-How and expertise
- 3D electromagnetism and complex systems simulations
- Development of original analytic methods
for CEM problematics
- Pre-qualification measurements
- Material characterization
- RF and millimeter-wave circuit characterization
- Antenna measurements
Areas of application
- Terrestrial and space telecommunications
- Cellular and wireless communications
Experimental and/or simulatory resources
- Compact millimeter-wave base (far field measurements from 8 GHz to 110 GHz)
- Free-space focused material characterization bench operating between 5 and 110 GHz. This bench can handle homogeneous, multi-layers, dielectrics, or magnetics materials.
- VNA ZVA67 with ZVA-Z110 extension enabling 4-ports RF systems measurements up to 110GHz (wave-guides, antennas, cavities, passive and active devices).
- Semi-anechoic room for EMC tests
- XLIM Laboratory’s PLATINUM platform access.
05 19 09 00 34